Skip to content
- Check with your DS and/or District Vitality Team to see if support for your project is possible.
- No project will be funded entirely through conference grants. Grants are typically offered as “matching” funds. No more than 50% of a project budget will be funded.
- Projects that will have the greatest impact on a significant number of people will be given the most serious consideration for grants (e.g. new worship venue for a different cultural or demographic group; commitment to a 2-3 year revitalization process; coaching; missional engagement in the community, etc.)
- Funding will be granted in installments.
- A progress report and review by the Conference Vitality Team will be required before installments of grants given.
- Churches may reapply for funding support for a maximum or two years.
- A complete proposal must be submitted in a timely fashion for grant consideration.